REGIONAL AUXILIARY AWARDS:
- Superior Trophies for all Division I Rated Team (scoring 85 or higher)
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Places for Color Guard and Majorette Ensembles and Solos.
- Medals for Superior Rated Ensembles Members and Soloists.
- Best in Class Plaques for Highest Scoring Flags, Majorettes, and Winter Guards.
- Choreography Awards for most innovative Majorette, Flag, Rifle, and Winter Guard performances in each Team Division.
Click here for complete rules and guidelines
NATIONAL AUXILIARY AWARDS:
- Special National Championship For Team Placement
- National 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Place Trophies for Color Guard and Majorette Ensembles and Solos.
- Medals for Superior Rated Ensembles Members and Soloist.
- National Championship Jackets for the Winning Senior Solo Champions
Marching Auxiliaries promises to utilize some of the most outstanding WGI, DCI, NBTA, and USTA affiliated experts in the industry. Judges will provide three verbal critiques for all team, ensemble, and solo performances.
A panel of (3) professional judges will provide digital audio critiques on all Team, Officer Line, Ensemble, and Solo Performances at all M.A. Regional Contests. Score sheets will accompany all critique tapes.
NOTE: At all M.A. Dance Competitions, judges will be encouraged to deduct points in the appearance and choreography captions if appropriate costuming, movement, and/or music is not utilized in all routine performances